Register a new CERN lightweight account
Already have a CERN lightweight account? manage your account here
Please fill in the form below with your details.
You must provide a valid e-mail address: it will become your login to access CERN
Acceptable Use Policy
By completing the registration you shall be deemed to accept CERN's Operational Circular No 5, http://cern.ch/ComputingRules, and the following conditions of use:
- You shall only use the registration for the purpose of identifying
yourself to certain CERN applications to perform tasks consistent with the
stated goals and policies of the application and in compliance with these
conditions of use.
- You shall not use the registration for any unlawful purpose and not
(attempt to) breach or circumvent any administrative or security controls. You
shall respect copyright and confidentiality agreements and protect your
registration and any sensitive data and files to which it gives
- You shall immediately report any known or suspected security breach or
misuse of your registration or the information to which it gives access to the
Security Team at CERN, http://cern.ch/security.
- Use of the services to which the registration gives you access is at your
own risk. There is no guarantee that a service will be available at any time or
that it will suit any purpose.
- Logged information, including information provided by you for
registration purposes, shall be used for administrative, operational,
accounting, monitoring and security purposes only. Although efforts are made to
maintain confidentiality, no guarantees are given.
- The managers of the services to which the registration gives you access
are entitled to regulate and terminate access to their services and you shall
immediately comply with their instructions.
You are liable for the consequences of any violation by you of these conditions of use.